Senior React.js Engineer
Pattern is a leading eCommerce data and growth company located in the Silicon Slopes tech hub and with global offices in Europe, China, Australia, the Middle East and Canada. Named one of the fastest growing companies in the US by Inc. 500; Pattern has made its mark in the industry. Some of the biggest consumer brands like Skullcandy, Nestle, Clorox, Kong, Panasonic, Tumi and Pop
socket trust Pattern with their business. Pattern has recruited talent from brands like Amazon, ebay, Adobe, Pepsico, Apple, Google and Oracle. Think you have what it takes to work at Pattern? If you have a whole lot of hustle and a touch of nerd, Pattern is the place for you.
We're looking for a dynamic, people oriented, highly analytical person to join our development team in Pattern’s Pune office. We are hiring 6 Senior Frontend Engineers. This role will work on and lead team of 2-3 Junior Frontend Engineers to develop and maintain Pattern’s eCommerce SAAS applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with team of full stack and frontend developers to design/architect, develop, and maintain progressive web-based applications
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Manage and prioritize within timelines for project milestones and take personal responsibility for on-time deliverables
- Troubleshoot, debug, performance-tune, and optimize a module of code
- Communicate technical concepts with tradeoffs, risks and benefits
- Continually focus on individual and team member development
- Proficiency with SVN or Git and appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Experience of working with developers within an agile development process to ensure a polished and easy-to-use end product
- Proven analytical/technical aptitude with excellent problem solving skills
- Leadership experience in coaching, mentoring and knowledge transfer
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple/detail-oriented tasks.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience with Webpack, Typescript, Ruby/Rails
- AWS platform experience
- Familiarity with D3 or Graph/Charting Libraries
- 1+ years experience with eCommerce platforms
- Basic familiarity with Amazon.com, Walmart.com, and other eCommerce marketplaces
- Previous experience working in a high-stakes business environment
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience in working with Headless CMS like Contentful CMS
What We're About
- Data Fanatics: Our edge is always found in the data
- Partner Obsessed: We are obsessed with partner success
- Team of Doers: We have a bias for action
- Game Changers: We encourage innovation
Pattern provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.