Are you obsessed with data, partner success, taking action, and changing the game? Come work with Pattern and use your skills to push the one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. (Inc. 5000) to the top of the list!
Pattern is seeking a smart, energetic, competitive and passionate Head of Demand Generation. Pattern is the fastest-growing ecommerce acceleration platform in the world. Pattern has offices in all major countries including the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, and China. The Head of Demand Generation will own the demand gen budget, set the strategy, prioritize projects, execute effective campaigns, and optimize unit economics with a goal to increase the velocity of sales-accepted pipeline through paid digital marketing channels.
This role requires a demand generation leader with a track record of optimizing campaigns for closed sales bookings from popular digital channels including Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Offline direct mail demand generation experience is a plus.
This growth-minded marketing leader will take their strong foundation in digital marketing to build out game-changing, account-based marketing strategies and playbooks. This leader must have experience using account-based marketing tools like LinkedIn, Terminus, 6sense, Salesforce, and Hubspot with a goal to decrease the time it takes to target an account, increase account engagement in the sales funnel, and deliver new sales opportunities that turn into closed bookings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build, own, and optimize the account-based marketing strategy and execution
- Own the demand generation budget, KPIs, and full funnel report suite (dashboards/reports)
- Prioritize, organize, and execute monthly account-based demand generation campaigns and projects to increase velocity of sales accepted pipeline dollars and hit monthly targets
- Develop account specific campaigns that drive engagement (clicks), leads (form submissions), and appointments from targeted accounts.
- Test, measure, and optimize account-based marketing campaigns using hypothesis marketing techniques
- Craft value-driven campaign messages specific to enterprise accounts using business case (pain points and needs)
- Work closely with enterprise sales reps and field marketers on enterprise targets and sales plans
- Be a data fanatic when it comes to measuring demand generation attribution, efforts, and funnel
- Be able to self learn and become and expert on what Pattern does
- Build a world-class demand generation team through hiring, mentoring, and coaching
- 5-7 years of experience with paid digital marketing channels including: Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other industry demand generation channels.
- 3-5 years of experience in running account-based marketing strategies that resulted in an increase of velocity of closed business booking from targeted accounts.
- Track record of hitting monthly digital marketing sourced sales accepted opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Creative thinker and problem solver who is highly organized, disciplined, and internally motivated
- Willing to be nimble and often cover additional responsibilities, especially under pressure
- Able to work well in a team and with a range of creative people, to see other people's points of view, and take on critical feedback
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree
- BA in Marketing or Digital Advertising
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
Our Core Values
- Partner Obsessed: We are obsessed with contributing to our partners’ success
- Data Fanatics: Our edge is always found in the data
- Team Of Doers: We have a bias for action
- Gamechangers: We encourage big thinking and innovation
Why Work at Pattern?
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Electronic Desk- Sitting/Standing
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Match
Pattern provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time