Pattern, the leading partner for global ecommerce, helping brands like Nestle, Pandora, Coca Cola, Pernod and attain profitable ecommerce growth and control.
Ranked among the top 5 Amazon sellers globally, Pattern has over 400 employees across 13 global sites.
Pattern offer outsourced marketplace management services for brands as well as strategic consultancy services worldwide providing a full suite of monitoring, compliance, advertising, creative and distribution services for hundreds of brands.
We are now quickly building our European operation and this role is a hugely exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing global business. The right candidate will have the opportunity to join the strategy team and work with some of the biggest brands in the world.
Based in our modern and friendly Central London office (Bond street), combined with remote flexible working, we offer a competitive salary, a great team culture plus a range of benefits.
The main focus of the role will be to work with the European Strategy team and support our strategy and consulting partners and brands we trade with across Amazon as well as other European marketplaces.
Playing a key role in building out our Strategy team, and you will have a consultative style and be the expert in Omni-channel Strategic marketing within our business. You will be supporting our Strategy partners on projects, which range from developing commercial plans, assessing marketing strategies across all digital channels and supporting opportunities for digital sales improvements through D2C, Eretail and marketplaces.
You will be the go-to for Strategic Marketing advice to inform strategy projects that might touch marketing and be a key player in building and shaping our overall Strategy services.
Reporting into the Director of Strategy, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting multiple senior stakeholders within the business as well as externally representing Pattern in front of our top clients.
- Provide expertise and be the go-to for any strategic marketing support within the business
- Lead client projects, including Marketing Effectiveness Reviews, Marketing budget channel splits and Commercial Planning for Marketing
- Understand and can talk confidently to clients about marketing strategy and the changing nature of all marketing channels
- Work closely with our Insights and Analytics specialists to ensure our Marketing service offering can be closely linked with data and insights to drive commercial return for our clients
- Support the creation of new business by representing Pattern within your network – for example, attending relevant Marketing events
- Manage partners and growing the size of the partners business with Pattern
- Produce client proposals and costings
- Keep up to date with all industry developments specifically in performance marketing
- Liaise with our international offices to ensure global cooperation on client projects
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in the world of multichannel or online marketing, and ideally have worked across international markets.
- Experience presenting to senior partner stakeholders with excellent communication skills is critical
- Experience working across key European markets, setting and managing budgets and advising on channel splits.
- Worked at a mid-management level within an agency or ecommerce team.
- Understanding and experience of digital marketing and SEO – with a basic knowledge of what is required to optimise Ecommerce site performance
- Numerate and comfortable with drilling into the data, using a variety of toolsets such as Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook and Amazon and reporting back clearly to clients on marketing metrics and how they contribute to overall performance
- Able to listen and understand a brands growth challenges and use your marketing knowledge to succinctly synthesise and deliver back simple marketing strategies to hit client objectives
- Able to understand how marketing contributes to overall commercial goals.
- Able to take initiative, work flexibly and at pace, and display a strong level of commercial awareness in your decision making. Strong verbal and written communication is essential.
- Proactive nature, confident strong client facing skills with acute attention to detail and a passion for problem solving
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise multiple client workloads
- Experience working in a fast-paced business environment
- Capable of establishing and nurturing longstanding relationships with clients
- Demonstrated knowledge of the importance of company goals and missions
Salary & Benefits
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 days with time served)
- Healthcare contribution scheme
- Flexible working
- Regular company socials