Are you obsessed with data, partner success, taking action, and changing the game? If you have a whole lot of hustle and a touch of nerd, come work with Pattern and use your skills to push one of the fastest-growing companies in the US to the top of the list!
Pattern is the premier partner for global ecommerce acceleration and is headquartered in Utah's Silicon Slopes tech hub with offices in Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and North America. Valued at $2 billion, Pattern has been named one of the fastest-growing tech companies in North America by Deloitte and one of best-led companies in America by Inc. More than 150 global brands like Nestle, Sylvania, Kong, Panasonic, Sorel, Skullcandy, and Popsockets rely on Pattern's global ecommerce acceleration platform to scale their business around the world. We place employee experience at the center of our business model and have been recognized as one of America's Most Loved Workplaces®.
We need a RevOps Senior Analyst to fully own our sales tech stack, drive visibility into our sales funnel, provide solutions for sales enablement, surface data to understand our ROI on sales & marketing activities, and help us accelerate our sales velocity. This is a full-time role and will work a hybrid schedule from Lehi, Utah.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a day in the life of a RevOps Senior Analyst?
- Build scalable data infrastructure that supports a growing sales team and leverages diverse sets of data in order to easily surface insights for prospect accounts
- Continuously innovate on how we visualize insights that help to drive action from prospect accounts
- Leverage internal and external data to build growth plans that demonstrate how Pattern can help to accelerate a brand’s performance across marketplaces
- Work across sales, ads, data science, brand management, finance, and other teams to drive strategies that assist in closing new brand partners
- Assist with analysis that helps to understand and optimize funnel performance and maximize ROI of sales & marketing efforts
- Perform analysis to identify how Pattern can accelerate the ramp of a brand once signed to set proper expectations both internally and with the brand
- Proactively coordinate with various stakeholders (domestically & internationally) to prioritize projects and communicate with those stakeholders
What will I need to thrive in this role?
- 1-3 years experience in an analytical or strategy role
- eCommerce experience is not required but is a huge plus
- Technical capabilities in SQL, Python, Tableau, Excel/Google Sheets
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics, Analytics, Statistics, Strategy, or a similar quantitative major
- Ability to translate data into insights and effectively communicate them with senior stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize daily activities to ensure materials are prepped for highest priority potential accounts and sales reps are prepped with insights
- Ability to understand the context and pain points of various accounts to tailor messaging, decks, etc. to meet those needs
- Ability to work efficiently cross-functionally; build relationships and leverage expertise of various departments to build better business cases or reinforce Pattern capabilities
What does high performance look like?
- You follow through with all assignments in a timely manner
- You give 100% to all tasks and projects you are given
- You actively comment and participate in group collaborations
- You will take full ownership of your projects and follow through to completion
What is my potential for career growth?
The sales team is growing quickly and needs someone who is hungry for career progression.
What is the team like?
You will work with the other full-time Revenue Operations team members and Sales & Marketing leadership as well as be supervised by the Head of Sales Operations. You will also be mentored by the VP of Revenue Operations and meet with them on a regular basis to discuss your performance. This team is data-driven and results-oriented. You will collaborate regularly with members of your team to implement actionable solutions. Ideas and input are encouraged from all members.
Sounds great! What’s the company culture?
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Data Fanatics: Our edge is always found in the data
- Partner Obsessed: We are obsessed with partner success
- Team of Doers: We have a bias for action
- Game Changers: We encourage innovation
What is the hiring process?
- An initial phone interview with Pattern’s talent acquisition team
- A video interview with the Head of Sales Operations
- A data exercise over zoom with the RevOps Manager
- An onsite interview with a panel of department leaders
- Professional reference checks
- Executive review
How can I stand out as an applicant?
- Be prepared to talk about professional accomplishments with specific data to quantify examples
- Be ready to talk about how you can add value and be the best addition to the team
- Focus on mentioning how you would make a difference at Current Tech
- Be prepared to talk about any side projects related to data and analytics
Why should I work at Pattern?
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
Pattern provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. #LI-CB3 #LI-Hybrid