Pattern is a leading eCommerce accelerator with offices across the globe offering outsourced marketplace and ecommerce management services for brands worldwide providing a full suite of trading, compliance, advertising, creative and distribution services for hundreds of brands including Pandora, Skullcandy, Nestle, Kong and Ranked among the top 5 Amazon sellers globally, Pattern has over 400 employees across 13 global sites.
We are currently looking for entrepreneurial Senior Ecommerce Managers to join our European Team in London to help us drive the performance of the brands we represent on Amazon and other Marketplaces as well as support the growth of our own brands as we scale them across Europe.
Your role will be to work with a variety of global brands. You will utilise your client relationship management, ecommerce trading, and digital marketing skills to create strategic plans for the brands that you manage as well as optimising their performance on Amazon & other European markets.
You will have experience managing clients/partners or internal stakeholders, have a strategic and a commercial mindset and a willingness to learn.
Amazon and the marketplace business is changing fast – we are willing to teach you if you have great transferable skills. Any experience with marketplaces is a bonus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive revenue growth on marketplaces across Europe through a data driven approach across a portfolio of brands through B2B and D2C marketplaces. Ensuring that a clear activity plan is in place to achieve and surpass the budget targets, including promotional planning, seasonal phasing, NPD launches, advertising campaigns etc.
- Strategic lead on core accounts including but not exclusive to; Building and delivering Joint Business Plans, Quarterly Business Reviews, Budget Planning/Delivery and Partner Development.
- Ensure that your brands are represented brilliantly across Marketplaces through best in class product content, including but not exclusive to; images, enhanced content, keyword seo, local language translation, advertising campaigns etc
- Conduct analysis of brands performance using multiple data sources and tools on a regular basis to ensure that performance is continuously optimised across all touch points.
- Proactively manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure that an efficient operation is delivered across the end to end value chain. Leading by example by getting into the detail and relentlessly seeking out opportunities to drive sales and remove defects.
- Inventory management is vital, maintaining a healthy pipeline of inventory through accurate forecasting across all key stakeholders. Targeting a 95% in stock rate.
- Work with internal digital marketing team to build and manage advertising budget to strategically grow brands across Europe on all marketplace platforms.
- Ensure annual revenue targets are met and exceeded and client satisfaction results in an NPS score of 9+.
- Have a passion for continuous improvement and building and automating processes.
- 4-6+ years' experience working within an ecommerce business. Marketplace experience preferable but not needed.
- 2:1 degree or above.
- Independent, highly motivated, and success driven approach to all activities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up-type environment.
- A proactive nature, creative thinker and problem solver.
- Demonstrated success in managing an e-commerce business.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads.
- Highly organized and disciplined.
- Willing to be nimble and adaptable to change
- Able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Good analytical, numerical, and reporting skill.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with PowerPoint and Excel.
What We're About
- Data Fanatics: Our edge is always found in the data
- Partner Obsessed: We are obsessed with partner success
- Team of Doers: We have a bias for action
- Game Changers: We encourage innovation