Pattern is the industry’s premier platform for global ecommerce. With more than 750 employees across 18 global locations, Pattern uses its proprietary technology and data-driven insights to help brands attain profitable ecommerce growth on both their own websites as well as on global marketplaces such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Google, Tmall, JD, and MercadoLibre. Pattern provides full-service global distribution and logistics for marketplaces and D2C fulfillment. Pattern is currently ranked among the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and is one of the largest ecommerce sellers globally.
We are looking for a number of Senior Brand Managers to join our European team in London to help us drive the performance of the brands we represent on Amazon. Previous experience working for, or with, Amazon is preferred, and we will also consider candidates with broader ecommerce trading experience from fast-paced environments.
This position will allow you to work with a variety of global brands. You will utilise your client relationship management, ecommerce trading, and digital marketing skills to create strategic plans for the brands that you manage as well as optimising their performance on Amazon across Europe. You will be responsible for 3-4 specific brands and will lead a team of brand managers and brand executives who are responsible for additional brands which fall within your remit.
Based in our modern and friendly central London office combined with remote flexible working, we offer a competitive salary, a great team culture, full training, plus a range of other benefits. Reporting into the Head of Brand & Marketplace Performance you will be responsible for leading a small team with support across multiple stakeholders across the business both internally and externally.
- Strategic lead on core accounts including but not exclusive to; Building and delivering Joint Business Plans, Quarterly Business Reviews, Budget Planning/Delivery and Partner Development.
- People are at the heart of what we do, developing your direct team and supporting the growth of stakeholders is key to creating a high performing team with high engagement levels.
- Driving revenue growth on marketplaces across Europe through a data driven approach across a portfolio of brands through B2B and D2C marketplaces. Ensuring that a clear activity plan is in place to achieve and surpass the budget targets, including promotional planning, seasonal phasing, NPD launches, advertising campaigns etc.
- Proactively manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure that an efficient operation is delivered across the end to end value chain. Leading by example by getting into the detail and relentlessly seeking out opportunities to drive sales and remove defects.
- Ensuring that your brands are represented brilliantly across the Marketplaces through best in class product content, including but not exclusive to; images, enhanced content, keywords, local language translation, advertising campaigns etc
- Conducting analysis of brands performance using multiple data sources and tools on a regular basis to ensure that performance is continuously optimised across all touch points.
- An expert in Amazon compliance you will be responsible for ensuring incident reports and support tickets are resolved whilst proactively reducing the overall percentage across your brands.
- Inventory management is vital, maintaining a healthy pipeline of inventory through accurate forecasting across all key stakeholders. Targeting a 95% in stock rate.
- Works with internal digital marketing team to build and manage advertising budget to strategically grow brands across Europe on all marketplace platforms.
- Ensure annual revenue targets are met and exceeded and client satisfaction results in an NPS score of 9+
- 4+ years’ experience working within an ecommerce marketplace business
- A proactive nature, confident with acute attention to detail and a passion for problem solving
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
- 2+ years’ experience in team building/development experience
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good verbal and written communication with excellent English - additional French, German, or Dutch language skills are desirable
- Good analytical, numerical, and reporting skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and/or Google
- Experience with the Amazon retail platform using either Seller Central or Vendor Central
- Past experience working in a fast-paced business environment
- Independent, highly motivated, and success driven approach to all activities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up-type environment
- Experience with Marketplace selling
- Demonstrated success in managing an e-commerce business
What We’re About
- Data Fanatics: Our edge is always found in the data.
- Partner Obsessed: We are obsessed with partner success.
- Team of Doers: We have a bias for action.
- Game Changers: We encourage innovation.