Pattern is a leading eCommerce data and growth company located in the Silicon Slopes tech hub and with global offices in Europe, China, Australia, the Middle East and Canada. Named one of the fastest growing companies in the US by Inc. 500; Pattern has made its mark in the industry. Some of the biggest consumer brands like Skullcandy, Nestle, Clorox, Kong, Panasonic, Tumi and Popsocket trust Pattern with their business. Pattern has recruited talent from brands like Amazon, ebay, Adobe, Pepsico, Apple, Google and Oracle. Think you have what it takes to work at Pattern? If you have a whole lot of hustle and a touch of nerd, Pattern is the place for you.
We’re looking for an intelligent, organized, high energy builder to help transform our online advertising team into a data-driven performance machine. We want our team members to be proactive and persistent until they are able to turn data into profitable insights for our customers and partners alike. We are looking for someone with extremely high standards who is efficient and not afraid to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to help our partners be successful.
Be a key player in ensuring that our business partners are scaling efficiently. You'll will lead a team to help execute paid search, display and merchandising campaigns across the top ecommerce platforms, track reports, and analyze results as well as work closely with our data, design, and engineering teams to complete projects that help our brands reach their goals.
If you’re looking for high responsibility, high impact, and a high-class team—look no further. We want you here.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of 4 or more advertising strategists
- Regular professional development 1on1’s with team members
- Responsible for achieving team’s performance metrics
- Help team to deliver a “WOW” experience for partners
- Deliver regular team trainings
- Lead team meetings
- Research and develop brand advertising strategies and KPI’s of success.
- Oversee the execution of all paid search strategies for 30+ brands.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for online advertising and marketplace strategies on platforms such as Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, and Google.
- Analyze campaign performance data from our internal tools to evaluate the successfulness of the strategy and make adjustments within the strategy as needed based off of the data.
- Help team with insights, recommendations, and A/B testing
- Develop, test, and analyze keywords, ad copy, bidding strategies, and ad groups to maximize potential impression volume and overall efficiency.
- Develop forecasts and budgets for online advertising campaigns with the ability to execute spend optimization decisions rapidly.
- Work directly with brand managers to ensure all advertising goals are aligning with overall brand strategy.
- Prepare in depth competitor analysis for each brand in your book of business.
- Have regular meetings with you book of business to negotiate additional advertising budget, discuss new product launches, and share performance results and key insights.
- Lead projects that level up and improve the department
- Experience with the Amazon.com advertising platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related program
- 2-7 years of experience in paid search marketing or a related position managing performance marketing campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven, organized, and proactive mindset
- High ethical standards
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Experience in optimizing direct response marketing programs, while driving efficiency and meeting ROI targets
- Versatile and comfortable juggling multiple projects with several moving parts at once
- In-depth understanding of online marketing metrics (CPA, CPM, CPC, LTV)
- Agile and experimental, bringing new ideas and moving fast to hit goals
- Strong analytical, data-driven mindset, and a good overall intuition for numbers and data
- Previously managed a team of 4 or more people
- MBA +
- Past experience working in a high-stakes business environment
- Experience with digital marketing, ideally with a focus on paid social, display, or video
- Love web analytics, attribution models, and are up to speed on all the latest trends
- Knowledge and experience with advanced bid automation, like Marin or DS3
- Experience working with large keyword portfolios preferred
What We're About
- Data Fanatics: Our edge is always found in the data
- Partner Obsessed: We are obsessed with partner success
- Team of Doers: We have a bias for action
- Game Changers: We encourage innovation
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
Pattern provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.