Senior React Web Designer
Pattern is a leading eCommerce data and growth company located in the Silicon Slopes tech hub and with global offices in Europe, China, Australia, the Middle East, and Canada. Named one of the fastest growing companies in the US by Inc. 500; Pattern has made its mark in the industry. Some of the biggest consumer brands like Skullcandy, Nestle, Clorox, Kong, Panasonic, Tumi, and PopSockets trust Pattern with their business. Pattern has recruited talent from brands like Amazon, ebay, Adobe, Pepsico, Apple, Google and Oracle. Think you have what it takes to work at Pattern? If you have a whole lot of hustle and a touch of nerd, Pattern is the place for you.
Pattern is looking for a talented React Web Designer to tell our story on our company’s global website through creative user experiences. The designer will work directly with the internal creative team. The successful candidate will be innovative and have a strong design background and focus on UX/UI.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Convert design mockups (XD or Sketch) into functioning sites using HTML/CSS/JS/jQuery
- Responsible for making layouts for Website, landing page, e-Mailers, Brochures, Catalogs and Posters
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Work with Designers & UX experts and translate product requirements to production quality code
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Develop responsive HTML emails
- Test your own code: identify & troubleshoot bugs
- Ability to work/think independently, excellent design sense as well as ideation qualities
- 4+ years of experience in building custom sites using Headless CMS
- 2+ years of experience in React.js and Next.js
- Strong Web design background with emphasis on UX/UI
- Experience in working with Wireframing tools like Adobe XD, Sketch, Balsamiq etc.
- Strong HTML/CSS/JS skills
- A sound understanding of responsive mobile-first design
- Ability to write well-organized and well-documented code
- Experience with Websockets or Live Chat Integration within Web Pages
- Knowledge of branding principles, strategy & flair for out of the box ideation
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented & Functional programming with Framework development
- Experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
What We're About
- Data Fanatics: Our edge is always found in the data
- Partner Obsessed: We are obsessed with partner success
- Team of Doers: We have a bias for action
- Game Changers: We encourage innovation
Pattern provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.