Pattern is the premier partner for global ecommerce acceleration and is headquartered in Utah's Silicon Slopes tech hub—with offices in Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and North America. Valued at $2 billion, Pattern has been named one of the fast growing tech companies in North America by Deloitte and one of best-led companies in America by Inc. More than 100 global brands—like Nestle, Sylvania, Kong, Panasonic, Sorel, Skullcandy, and Popsockets—rely on Pattern's global ecommerce acceleration platform to scale their business around the world.
We're looking for an experienced, dynamic, highly analytical person to lead development of e-commerce and logistics API integrations for Pattern’s growing business in Greater China and Southeast Asia. This role will coordinate Product Management, business leads, and a team of developers across the globe to deliver integrations that will grow Patterns business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, deliver, and maintain high quality software integrations
- Become an expert in e-commerce integrations APIs
- Work with an agile global integrations team in scrums, sprint planning, and sprint retrospectives
- Design and implement continuous integration and deployment
- Propose solutions to problems and then implement the solutions
- Mentor and guide other team members, leading out on innovation and best practices
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- At least 4 years of experience programming in a 4th-generation language such as Python, PHP, or Ruby (or Java) with Unix/Linux including shell scripting and command-line operation.
- Extensive experience working with high-throughput REST API integrations.
- Strong SQL skills with relational databases (Postgres, MySQL preferred) and ORMs
- Cloud platform experience (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc)
- Knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and appreciation for clean code.
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Fluent in Chinese and English with good written and verbal skills.
Sounds great! Could this be me?
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Game Changers - A game changer is someone who looks at problems with an open mind and shares new ideas with team members, regularly reassesses existing plans and attaches a realistic timeline to goals, makes profitable, productive, and innovative contributions, and actively pursues improvements to Pattern’s processes and outcomes.
- Data Fanatics - A data fanatic is someone who recognizes problems and seeks to understand them through data, draws unbiased conclusions based on data that lead to actionable solutions, and continues to track the effects of the solutions using data.
- Partner Obsessed - An individual who is partner obsessed clearly explains the status of projects to partners and relies on constructive feedback, actively listens to partner’s expectations and delivers results that exceed them, prioritizes the needs of your partners, and takes the time to create a personable experience for those interacting with Pattern.
- Team of Doers - Someone who is a part of team of doers uplifts team members and recognizes their specific contributions, takes initiative to help in any circumstance, actively contributes to supporting improvements, and holds themselves accountable to the team as well as to partners.