Pattern, the leading partner for global ecommerce, helping brands like Nestle, Pandora, Panasonic, Skullcandy & Kong attain profitable ecommerce growth and control. Ranked among the top 5 Amazon sellers globally, Pattern has over 400 employees across 13 global sites.
Pattern offer outsourced marketplace management services for brands as well as strategic consultancy services worldwide providing a full suite of monitoring, compliance, advertising, creative and distribution services for hundreds of brands.
We are now quickly building our European operation and this role is a hugely exciting opportunity to join an fast-growing global business. The right candidate will have the opportunity to lead the European marketing strategy for some of the biggest brands in the world.
Based in our modern and friendly Central London office (Bond street), combined with remote flexible working, we offer a competitive salary, a great team culture plus a range of benefits.
The main focus of the role will be to lead and manage the European marketing effort for our brand partners and owned brands across Amazon as well as other European marketplaces. Heading up the brand marketing team will mean working to develop growth focused marketing strategies, plan out tactical marketing activities, and develop forecasts and budgets to ensure our brands meet their goal.
Leading and building a team of advertising experts, you will drive the growth of both our partners and the Pattern business, working closely with our European Brand Management Team and US HQ Marketing team to build bespoke strategies and tactical plans in order to generate incremental growth.
Reporting into the European General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading a small team and supporting multiple senior stakeholders within the business as well as externally representing Pattern in front of our top clients.
- Provide strategic guidance and recommendations to our brand partners, focusing on their key goals and objectives.
- Manage brand relationships from an advertising perspective and be confident in presenting back performance during business reviews.
- Understand and talk confidently of how to optimise Amazon/Google marketing to partners/clients
- Drive growth within our portfolio brands, including launching brands into new markets
- Oversee all budget and reporting for performance marketing across Amazon, Google and Facebook
- Manage, mentor and grow our existing ads team to ensure best practice and Pattern values are followed and maintained
- Liaise with our international offices to ensure global cooperation on client partner work
Skills & Qualifications:
- Worked at a mid-management level performance marketing level within an agency or ecommerce team. You will have a have good all-round knowledge of the digital marketing mix with a strong working knowledge on Amazon, Google and Social channels.
- 7+ years’ experience in the world of multichannel or online marketing, and ideally have worked across international markets, managing Google Adwords/ Shopping and/or Amazon campaigns
- Numerate and comfortable with drilling into the data, using a variety of toolsets such as Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook and Amazon and reporting back clearly to clients on marketing metrics and how they contribute to overall performance
- Able to listen and understand a brands growth challenges and use your marketing knowledge to succinctly synthesise and deliver back simple marketing strategies to hit client objectives
- Able to understand how marketing contributes to overall commercial goals.
- Able to take initiative, work flexibly and at pace, and display a strong level of commercial awareness in your decision making. Strong verbal and written communication is essential.
- Proactive nature, confident strong client facing skills with acute attention to detail and a passion for problem solving
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise multiple client workloads
- 2+ years experience in team building/development
- Experience working in a fast-paced business environment
- Capable of establishing and nurturing longstanding relationships with clients
- Demonstrated knowledge of the importance of company goals and missions