Pattern is Australia’s leading ecommerce Digital Agency. We were recently awarded Australia’s Best Digital Agency at the 2021 NORA Awards🎉
We offer perks like 5 weeks annual leave, flexible working hours and locations, reduced summer hours, a competitive salary plus stock options upon joining.
We are a geeky, data-driven and ambitious team and due to our recent success, we’re growing. Our people are everything – so each hire is super important to us. We're looking for a Performance Account Executive to join us in our Sydney office.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a digital agency that also includes an ecommerce consultancy and a marketplace management team. If you love to learn, you’ll love working for us – we have a commitment to professional development, and you will receive a professional training and development plan in your first 12 months with us.
About the job
While your main role will be focused on our agency clients, you will also have the opportunity to work across the wider business and help influence the growth of the group as a whole.
We would love for you to apply for the role (or even reach out for a chat) if you have the below experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a hands-on SEM role, preferably within an agency
- BA in Business, Marketing, Economics, Data Analysis, Digital Media, Commerce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience executing campaigns across SEM (including AdWords and Bing Ads)
- Experience executing remarketing, prospecting and paid social campaigns is a bonus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical with an eye for insights
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Analytics and data interpretation
- Experience working with retail/ecommerce clients (nice to have)
Here are some of the things you will be doing:
- Hands-on execution and optimisation of SEM accounts
- Test, scale and optimise campaigns in Google Ads, Google Shopping and Bing Ads and other channels including but not limited to Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Affiliates and Criteo
- Analyse and optimise existing paid search campaigns including campaign structure, keyword research, negative keywords, bid adjustments, creating new campaigns, writing compelling ad copy, audience targeting and any other optimisation required to drive revenue and sales.
- Ongoing management of monthly budgets across client accounts
- Communicating with clients via email, calls and face to face meetings to provide insights
- Identify insights and opportunities that feed into development of strategies which meet client expectations and growth targets
- Daily reporting and monitoring of campaigns to ensure revenue and sales objectives are met
- Deliver weekly, monthly, yearly reporting in line with Pattern’s reporting framework
- Competitor analysis
- Work closely with the SEO and Analytics teams to drive integrated strategy and insights
- Provide specialist SEM advice to Pattern team and feeding into consulting projects as required
In return, you will be given the opportunity to work across some of Australia’s (and the world’s) most respected retailers.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you!
Applicants must be permitted to work permanently in Australia with no restriction on hours (e.g., citizen, permanent resident)