Your Premier Trade Partner for Worldwide eCommerce Acceleration. Pattern provides a proven blend of marketplace analytics, global distribution, MAP compliance, and brand management to drive eCommerce acceleration for premium brands.
With more than 1000 employees across 18 global locations, Pattern uses its proprietary technology and data-driven insights to help brands deliver profitable eCommerce growth on their own websites and marketplaces. We work with reputable brands like Google, LVMH, Nestle, Pandora and Skullcandy which make us one of the largest sellers on Amazon and a Tmall 5* Trade Partner.
Read on to find out if you have what it takes to join us and ensure you ride the next wave of eCommerce growth!
The Head of B2B, APAC reports to the General Manager, Asia and responsible for the B2B business in in APAC - Developing key growth sales and marketing strategies, tactics and action plans in order to achieve financial targets. Responsibilities include: Finding sales and marketing opportunities, following up on these leads in a timely manner, building relationships and understanding customer trends, closing the sales process with a signed contract, and hitting quarterly and annual targets to increase revenue.
What you will be working on
- Achieve the sales / revenue target on bring partners' products to offline space - Manage and lead the team to formulate the pricing, sales and marketing strategy and execution plan
- Create / maintain excellent relationships with all resellers and be able to tailor pitch the product according to their specifications
- Ensure timely collection of all revenue from clients and give regular feedback on market conditions, competition and other factors influencing sales
- Interact regularly with the clients to ensure a committed and partnership-based relationship
- Comply with sales process and mechanism of the company to ensure Business Professionalism & Integrity
Your skillset and background
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 10 years’ experience of direct B2B selling experience in China, Japan or Korea market with a track record of hitting or exceeding sales goals
- Experience in Retail and Beauty will be an advantage
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Dependable and responsive to customers in a timely manner
- Ability to represent Pattern in a polished and professional manner to existing and potential clients
- Excellent verbal, written, negotiation, interpersonal, relationship building and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated with work ethic and self-discipline
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin desirable
- Manual Dexterity: Typing or otherwise working primarily with hands or fingers in an office environment
- Sedentary work: Lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise moving objects, including computers, papers, and other general office equipment
- Seeing: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, transcribing, viewing a computer terminal, and extensive reading
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word in activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately
- Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, by phone or in person
If this is a position you would like to learn more about, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Pattern provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.