Pattern, the leading partner for global ecommerce, helping brands like Nestle, Pandora, Panasonic, Skullcandy & Kong attain profitable ecommerce growth and control. Ranked among the top 5 Amazon sellers globally, Pattern has over 700 employees across 13 global sites.
Pattern offers outsourced marketplace management services for brands as well as strategic consultancy services worldwide providing a full suite of monitoring, compliance, advertising, creative and distribution services for hundreds of brands.
We are now quickly building our European operation and this role is a hugely exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing global business. The right candidate will have the opportunity to manage the European marketing strategy for some of the biggest brands in the world.
Based in our modern and friendly Central London office (Bond street), combined with remote flexible working, we offer a competitive salary, a great team culture plus a range of benefits.
- Ensure delivery of account performance and strategy innovation across multiple client accounts.
- Provide expertise and be the go-to for any Amazon/Google performance marketing support within Pattern.
- Own client marketing relationships, leading day to day communications and ads operations.
- Ability to create cohesive marketing plans, forecasts and strategies across multiple verticals, channels and markets.
- Line manage a team of ads executives to develop skills and oversee best in class execution.
- Manage all budget and reporting for performance marketing across Amazon, Google, Facebook
- Liaise with our international offices to ensure global cooperation on client partner work
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-4 years’ experience in the world of multichannel or online marketing
- Strong client management experience
- Experience in directly managing Google or Amazon campaigns, with a strong working knowledge of Amazon, Google and social channels
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong numeracy and data skills
- Comfortable working with Amazon Ads, Google Adwords and Social Channels.
- Strong verbal and written communication and inter-personal skills