Pattern, the leading partner for global ecommerce, helping brands like Nestle, Pandora, Panasonic, Skullcandy & Kong attain profitable ecommerce growth and control. Ranked among the top 5 Amazon sellers globally, Pattern has over 400 employees across 13 global sites
Pattern offer outsourced marketplace management services for brands as well as strategic consultancy services worldwide providing a full suite of monitoring, compliance, advertising, creative and distribution services for hundreds of brands.
As Pattern EMEA grows, the organisation has identified the need to grow the Strategy Team. We are looking for ambitious, astute individuals who are keen to help define the growth strategies for our array of clients.
As an Ecommerce Trading Manager, you will be responsible for delighting our partners and driving sales on our client’s sites to hit/ exceed all agreed targets.
The role would suit someone with a passion for ecommerce and a thirst to work cross-functionally and broaden their experience. Your responsibilities will be broad and will include:
- Manage the delivery of a trading plan that allows our client to hit sales & margin targets
- Implement robust and commercially successful, promotional strategies
- Analyse on-site UX and customer behaviour to drive up conversion rate and optimise user journey
- Work with the buying and marketing teams to plan new launches, brand stores and online specific campaigns
- Proactively implement activity to constantly improve all eCommerce KPIs – analyse KPI metrics to maximise sales opportunities. Review weekly sales data, summarising and highlighting any changes in sales patterns to relevant stakeholders in addition to providing recommendations and advising on corrective measures where necessary
- Develop a strong understanding of the current market, competitor activity and highlight opportunities
- Be the driving force behind creating innovative ways to merchandise products and improve the customer experience
Skills & Qualifications:
- § Highly personable with the ability to engage and influence multiple business stakeholders
- Experience managing multi-language and multi-currency sites
- Excellent commercial and functional knowledge of trading an online retail business
- Strong analytical skills e.g. Google analytics, Excel, commercial and financial acumen
- Comfortable challenging others and able to influence the wider business
- Ability to see new opportunities, developing hypotheses, analysing the results and effectively communicating the outcome and recommendations
- Resilient to facing problems, identifying root cause and a determination to reach resolution
- Capable of building strong cross-team relationships
- High attention to detail
- Experience using Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Experience using merchandise tools
- Experience in an Omnichannel retail business may be beneficial
- Game Changer – Possess aptitudes and ability that will change the game for Pattern in both the short and long-term.
- Data Fanatic – Demonstrates an innate ability to process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions.
- Partner Obsessed – Possesses an client-focused mindset. Understands how to create win-wins for the company and that winning for our partners depends on the quality of output.
- Teamwork - Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship. No ego.
- Attention to Detail - Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derails a project.
- Adaptable - Able to jump between sectors and quickly gain a baseline understanding of new sectors we want to explore.
- Organised and Efficient - Good at planning, prioritising, organising and multitasking
- Pro-active - Self-starter who is able to take initiative. Entrepreneurial, driven, motivated and hardworking.
- Strategic Mindset – Able to view the detail, but also how this relates to the bigger picture. Understand that the best answer might not always be obvious from the question asked.
Place of Work
Your normal place of work will be the Company’s head office which is located at Swan House, 17-19 Stratford Place, London W1C 1BQ. (Please note Pattern is following Government guidelines and advising all colleagues to work from home for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic). Your job will from time to time involve travelling to client premises for the proper performance of your duties.