Your Premier Trade Partner for Worldwide eCommerce Acceleration. Pattern provides a proven blend of marketplace analytics, global distribution, MAP compliance, and brand management to drive eCommerce acceleration for premium brands.
With more than 1000 employees across 18 global locations, Pattern uses its proprietary technology and data-driven insights to help brands deliver profitable eCommerce growth on their own websites and marketplaces. We work with reputable brands like Google, LVMH, Nestle, Pandora and Skullcandy which make us one of the largest sellers on Amazon and a Tmall 5* Trade Partner.
Read on to find out if you have what it takes to join us and ensure you ride the next wave of eCommerce growth!
The Brand Manager manages, builds, and grows our partners’ eCommerce activities on Tmall, JD.com and other marketplaces. The ideal candidate will be a collaborator - who takes ownership and pride in their work and possess the core competencies of account management and project management.
To be successful in this role, you will have excellent stakeholder management skill, a strategic and commercial mindset, and a willingness to learn.
What you will be working on
- Drive revenue growth on marketplaces across Asia through a data-driven approach across a portfolio of brands
- Develop and implement the strategy and joint business plan with our brands to create mutually beneficial sales and marketing plans
- Oversee the eCommerce channels’ operation and campaign delivery by leading the cross-functional teams
- Establish and maintain relationships with client partners by offering ideas and constant project update
- Conduct analysis of brands performance using multiple data sources and tools on a regular basis to ensure that performance is continuously optimised across all touch points
Your skillset and background
- Bachelor degree or above, major in e-commerce and marketing
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in account management, project management, digital marketing, or trading
- Experience in eCommerce or China online marketplace (Tmall, JD.com, Kaola, Pinduoduo, Red, etc.) is a big plus while we also appreciate if you have any relevant experience in other marketplaces like Lazada and Shopee
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, very comfortable using VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables
- Great project management, measurement, and planning capability, taking ownership from the start to finish
- Able to work under pressure and manage multiple timelines
- Independent, highly motivated with a success driven approach
- Data-driven and adaptable to change
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin
If this is a position you would like to learn more about, then please don't delay your application and apply today!