Pattern is a global eCommerce company that partners with some of the largest brands in the world to distribute product on Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and more. We have 6 warehouses in 5 countries around the globe and offer a unique distribution model to our partners. We currently ship 17M units a year and growing rapidly.
Pattern is looking for a data-centric Operations Data Analyst who loves to work with others, dive deep into data rabbit holes, and produce solutions to problems that change the game. We value hard work, creative thinking, and data obsession.
- Build and manage company wide metric dashboards reporting weekly progress to President of the company and department leads.
- Investigate inventory trends, identify meaningful and actionable insights, and produce solutions that change the status quo
- Work hand in hand with the president of the company to better understand what is happening using data to lead the way
- Bachelor’s degree (data analytics focus a plus)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and macros
- Build reports and analyze data using programs like Tableau
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented, self-motivated and proactive
- Described as brilliant, curious, and a problem solver
- Independent and success driven approach to all activities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up-type environment
What We're About
- Data Fanatics: Our edge is always found in the data
- Partner Obsessed: We are obsessed with partner success
- Team of Doers: We have a bias for action
- Game Changers: It’s just more fun to kill it
Why Work at Pattern
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Electronic Desk- Sitting/Standing
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Match
Pattern provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.