Pattern is a leading eCommerce accelerator with offices across the globe offering outsourced marketplace and ecommerce management services for brands worldwide. The Pattern Ecommerce Acceleration Platform leverages AI-powered technology, industry expertise, and global distribution, logistics, and fulfilment services to help quality brands scale profitably on their own websites and through hundreds of marketplaces. Pattern works with some of the most recognized brands such as Pandora, North Face, Rituals and Skull Candy and it ranks among the top 5 Amazon sellers globally. Pattern has over 1100 employees across the globe and in November 2021 it received $225M in funding making us a double unicorn.
Pattern is expanding and we are looking for an experienced Ecommerce expert to join our European Team in London to support the scaling of the business by driving the performance of the brands we represent on Amazon and other Marketplaces.
Your will own the relationship and financial performance of a portfolio of global brands managing their performance across marketplaces here in Europe.
You will support the Senior Brand Manager with defining and implementing the E2E growth and profitability plan for your portfolio of brands by working cross-functionally with Operations, Content, Advertising, Creative, Merchandising and Finance. You will also lead cross-functional projects to implement processes to scale the organization in the EU.
You will be a strategic and commercial ecommerce professional who can engage partners and internal stakeholders towards a common goal. You will have a growth mindset and love navigating the challenges of working in fast changing landscapes.
What is a day in the life of a Ecommerce Brand Manager?
The core responsibilities of the Ecommerce Brand Manager reflect the following:
- Drive revenue growth on marketplaces across Europe through a data-driven approach across a portfolio of brands through B2B and D2C marketplaces. Ensure that a clear activity plan is in place to achieve and surpass the budget targets, including promotional planning, seasonal phasing, NPD launches, advertising campaigns etc.
- Define the strategy and joint business plan with our brands to create mutually beneficial sales and marketing plans which grow market share.
- Represent your brands brilliantly across Marketplaces through best-in-class product content, including but not limited to images, enhanced content, keyword SEO, local language translation, advertising campaigns etc.
- Conduct analysis of brands performance using multiple data sources and tools on a regular basis to ensure that performance is continuously optimised across all touch points.
- Manage inventory, working alongside our merchandisers to maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client partners, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes.
- Have a passion for continuous improvement and building and automating processes.
What will I need to thrive in this role?
- Demonstrated success in managing an ecommerce business.
- 2-5 years experience in an ecommerce role
- Strong academic background (2:1 or above)
- . Previous experience growing brands on Marketplaces (Amazon)
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Highly organized and disciplined.
- Willing to be nimble and adaptable to change.
- Able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Game Changers- A game changer is someone who looks at problems with an open mind and shares new ideas with team members, regularly reassesses existing plans and attaches a realistic timeline to goals, makes profitable, productive, and innovative contributions, and actively pursues improvements to Pattern’s processes and outcomes.
- Data Fanatics- A data fanatic is someone who recognizes problems and seeks to understand them through data, draws unbiased conclusions based on data that lead to actionable solutions, and continues to track the effects of the solutions using data.
- Partner Obsessed- An individual who is partner obsessed clearly explains the status of projects to partners and relies on constructive feedback, actively listens to partner’s expectations and delivers results that exceed them, prioritizes the needs of your partners, and takes the time to create a personable experience for those interacting with Pattern.
- Team of Doers- Someone who is a part of team of doers uplifts team members and recognizes their specific contributions, takes initiative to help in any circumstance, actively contributes to supporting improvements, and holds themselves accountable to the team as well as to partners.
What is the hiring process?
- An initial phone interview with Pattern’s talent acquisition team
- A video interview with a hiring manager
- A 2nd stage video interview with a presentation
- A final interview with the European General Manager