Google Analytics Manager
Pattern is a leading eCommerce data and growth company located in the Silicon Slopes tech hub and with global offices in Europe, China, Australia, the Middle East and Canada. Named one of the fastest growing companies in the US by Inc. 500; Pattern has made its mark in the industry. Some of the biggest consumer brands like Skullcandy, Nestle, Clorox, Kong, Panasonic, Tumi and Pop
socket trust Pattern with their business. Pattern has recruited talent from brands like Amazon, ebay, Adobe, Pepsico, Apple, Google and Oracle. Think you have what it takes to work at Pattern? If you have a whole lot of hustle and a touch of nerd, Pattern is the place for you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our growing product team. Working across a range of clients and products in varying capacities, the focus of this role will be to assist in delivery of data & insights strategies. You will be a trusted advisor, liaising with multiple stakeholders to ensure delivery of projects that enable enhanced strategic business and customer decision making.
The SEO Developer will work with forward thinking leaders in e-commerce internally and externally, as well as have the opportunity to influence the digital direction of some of prominent retailers across the globe. To be successful you must be an innovative problem solver, be proactive and highly organized, and have the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently while meeting aggressive timelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for day-to-day Google Analytics operations and performance of client accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders
- Own, manage and grow digital analytics strategies for clients
- Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights, and effectively communicating this to the client
- Manage a team of around 3-5 people
- Clearly brief client requirements into fellow consultants when necessary, in a way that ensures outcomes will be aligned with expectations.
- Analyze and report on performance to ensure KPIs and goals are met.
- Ability to translate data insights to actionable strategic outcomes.
- Recommend best practice activity necessary for growth and business development, while identifying opportunities to deliver a better service
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients and other brand managers
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to drive discussions and effective outcomes.
- 2+ years of experience in implementing and managing Google Analytics (GA360)
- Have hands on knowledge of Google Analytics, GTM, Firebase, Optimize
- Strong industry experience in Web Analytics tools
- Strong understanding of advanced digital tracking, and the use of pixels
- Strong experience with analytics implementation using tag management tools
- Understanding of tag audits, significance of TAG QA, placement of tags
- Experience working with tagging technologies (Like GTM, Adobe DTM, Tealium, or Ensighten) is required
- Self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude
- Experience of working autonomously and in a team, managing own workload with competing demands and tight deadlines, yet still delivering to high standards.
- Naturally organized and calm under pressure
- Strong technical understanding of digital technologies and the ability to translate strategies to a non-technical audience
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas both written and verbal.
- Ecommerce platform and site experience (HTML, JS, Shopify & Wordpress)
- Website Integrations - Hreflang, APIs, plugins, etc.
- Google Tools - Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, Data Studio
- Ad Platforms - Familiarity with Facebook Business manager, Google Ads & Bing
- Pixel Management - Deep understanding of pixel strategy and placement
- Technical reporting - Data layers, data strategy & technical set up
- Experience working with Attribution modeling strategies and solutions
- Hands on management of BI tools, such as creation of dashboards in GA, Power BI, Tableau, and Data Studio
- An understanding of how to measure various marketing metrics such as LTV, Churn, CPA.
- Experience managing the scoping and delivery of digital work including A/B testing, and conversion rate optimization, FE page speed optimization
- Product line management experience.
- Project management qualifications.
- Google certifications will be a considered a very valuable bonus.
What We're About
- Data Fanatics: Our edge is always found in the data
- Partner Obsessed: We are obsessed with partner success
- Team of Doers: We have a bias for action
- Game Changers: We encourage innovation
Pattern provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.