Are you obsessed with data, partner success, taking action, and changing the game? Come work with Pattern and use your skills to push the one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. (Inc. 5000) to the top of the list!
Pattern is a leading eCommerce marketing, technology, and distribution company located in the Silicon Slopes tech hub in Utah, with offices in Europe, China, Australia, the Middle East and Canada. We are one of the fastest growing companies in the Inc. 500 with over $400M in 2020 revenues and are already profitable. Some of the biggest consumer brands like Nestle, Sylvania, Kong, Panasonic, Sorel, Skullcandy, and Popsockets trust Pattern with their business. Pattern recruits talent from top tech companies including Amazon, Apple, Google, eBay, Oracle, and Adobe and hires the best of the best.
- Document and maintain inventory control processes, including physical inventories, offsite inventory balances, subledger accuracy and SOX compliance
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Finance Director and other partners to develop, document, and execute monthly accounting activities, such as JE, account reconciliations, accruals, and reporting
- Partner with Product Design/Warehouse management team to implement a NetSuite inventory sub-ledger system solution to track inventory
- Join with the Operations team to identify costs associated with distribution activities
- Help prepare monthly budget vs. actuals variance analyses
- Lead projects and initiatives focused on inventory reporting, freight by fulfillment channel, third party expenses, and operational department activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- At least 3 years’ experience as an analyst, specifically in supply chain or operations
- Sophisticated knowledge of GAAP in relation to inventory
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- ERP experience required; strong preference for NetSuite/Oracle experience
- Manufacturing or e-Commerce distribution industry experience, Big 4 audit experience, and public accounting experience preferred
Our Core Values
- Partner Obsessed: We are obsessed with contributing to our partners’ success
- Data Fanatics: Our edge is always found in the data
- Team Of Doers: We have a bias for action
- Gamechangers: We encourage big thinking and innovation
Why Work at Pattern?
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Electronic Desk- Sitting/Standing
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Match
Pattern provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time