Pattern is the leading partner for global ecommerce, helping brands like Nestle, Pandora, Panasonic, Skullcandy, and Kong attain profitable ecommerce growth and control. Ranked among the top 5 Amazon sellers globally, Pattern has over 400 employees across 13 global sites.
We are looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join our European team in Munich to help us drive the performance of the brands we represent on Amazon and other Marketplaces.
People are at the heart of what we do, hiring and developing your direct team and supporting the growth of stakeholders is key to creating a high performing team with high engagement levels.
This position will allow you to work with a variety of global brands. You will utilise your client relationship management, ecommerce trading, and digital marketing skills to create strategic plans for the brands that you manage as well as optimising their performance on Amazon in Germany and other European markets.
Based in our central Munich office, we offer a competitive salary, a great team culture, full training, plus a range of other benefits.
You will report to the Country Manager Germany with responsibility for building and leading a small team with the key responsibilities being:
- Strategic lead on core accounts including but not exclusive to; Building and delivering Joint Business Plans, Quarterly Business Reviews, Budget Planning/Delivery and Partner Development.
- Driving revenue growth on marketplaces across Europe through a data driven approach across a portfolio of brands through B2B and D2C marketplaces. Ensuring that a clear activity plan is in place to achieve and surpass the budget targets, including promotional planning, seasonal phasing, NPD launches, advertising campaigns etc.
- Proactively manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure that an efficient operation is delivered across the end to end value chain. Leading by example by getting into the detail and relentlessly seeking out opportunities to drive sales and remove defects.
- Ensuring that your brands are represented brilliantly across the Marketplaces through best in class product content, including but not exclusive to; images, enhanced content, keywords, local language translation, advertising campaigns etc
- Conducting analysis of brands performance using multiple data sources and tools on a regular basis to ensure that performance is continuously optimised across all touch points.
- An expert in Amazon compliance you will be responsible for ensuring incident reports and support tickets are resolved whilst proactively reducing the overall percentage across your brands.
- Inventory management is vital, maintaining a healthy pipeline of inventory through accurate forecasting across all key stakeholders. Targeting a 95% in stock rate.
- Works with internal digital marketing team to build and manage advertising budget to strategically grow brands across Europe on all marketplace platforms.
- Ensure annual revenue targets are met and exceeded and client satisfaction results in an NPS score of 9+.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 4+ years' experience working within an ecommerce marketplace business
- A proactive nature, confident with acute attention to detail and a passion for problem solving
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
- 2+ years' experience in team building/development experience
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good verbal and written communication with excellent German and English - additional French or Dutch language skills are desirable
- Good analytical, numerical, and reporting skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with the Amazon retail platform using either Seller Central or Vendor Central
- Past experience working in a fast-paced business environment