Pattern is a leading E-Commerce data and growth company located in the Silicon Slopes tech hub with global offices in Europe, China, Australia, the Middle East and Canada. Named one of the fastest growing companies in the US by Inc. 500, Pattern has made its mark in the industry. Some of the biggest consumer brands like Skullcandy, Nestle, Clorox, Kong, Panasonic, Tumi and Popsockets trust Pattern with their eCommerce management. Pattern has recruited top talent from brands like Amazon, eBay, Adobe, Pepsico, Apple, Google and Oracle. Think you have what it takes to work at Pattern? If you're a data fanatic and passionate about changing, Pattern is the place for you.
We need an excellent eCommerce Brand Executive to work in our brand management team to keep manufacturer accounts running smoothly on various online retail platforms such as Amazon.co.uk, ebay.co.uk, and others.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drives revenue growth on marketplaces through a data driven approach
- Conducts analysis of brand performance using multiple data sources and tools on a weekly basis across all touch points including sales, marketing and product maintenance
- Onboards new partners to multiple online retail platforms
- Learns SEO specific to various retail platforms
- Keeps product listings healthy and functional
- Manages advertising campaigns
- Develops new processes and systems for business growth
- Optimizes listings for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Works with our in-house creative team to produce market-leading content
- Observes details that set our product listings apart from competitors
- Supports the brand manager and internal partners to deliver best-in-class inventory management and online merchandising
- Occasional travel to meet with business partners
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related program
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive self-starter
- High ethical standards
- Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail
- A proactive nature, confident with acute attention to detail and a passion for problem solving
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
What We’re About
- Data Fanatics: Our edge is always found in the data.
- Partner Obsessed: We are obsessed with partner success.
- Team of Doers: We have a bias for action.
- Game Changers: We encourage innovation.