Mid Level Full Stack Engineer
Pattern is the industry’s premier platform for global ecommerce. With more than 750 employees across 18 global locations, Pattern uses its proprietary technology and data-driven insights to help brands attain profitable ecommerce growth on both their own websites as well as on global marketplaces such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Google, Tmall, JD, and MercadoLibre. Pattern provides full-service global distribution and logistics for marketplaces and D2C fulfillment. Pattern is currently ranked among the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and is one of the largest ecommerce sellers globally.
We're looking for a dynamic, people oriented, highly analytical person to join our development team in Pattern’s Pune office. We are hiring 17 Mid Level Full Stack Engineers to develop and maintain Pattern’s eCommerce SAAS applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams to ideate software solutions
- Contribute in design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Participate in scrums and sprint planning with their US counterpart
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Problem solving with alternative approaches and in consultation with stakeholders
- Working as part of a team, encourage innovation & best practices
- 3-5 years of experience in Object Oriented Design using any language like Ruby, Python, PHP, Java, .NET etc.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. Postgres, MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent understanding of REST concepts and familiarity with the Richardson Maturity Model of REST services
- Solid foundation and knowledge of data structures
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of Messaging concepts and technologies Active MQ/RabbitMQ etc.
- Proficiency with SVN or Git and appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Strong judgement and commitment to ethics
- An eagerness to learn
- Previous experience with Ruby, React, and AWS a plus
What We're About
- Data Fanatics: Our edge is always found in the data
- Partner Obsessed: We are obsessed with partner success
- Team of Doers: We have a bias for action
- Game Changers: We encourage innovation
Pattern provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.