Pattern is Australia’s leading ecommerce Digital Agency. We were recently awarded Australia’s Best Digital Agency at the 2021 NORA Awards 🎉
We offer perks like 5 weeks annual leave, flexible working hours and locations, reduced summer hours, a competitive salary plus stock options upon joining.
We are a geeky, data-driven and ambitious team and due to our recent success, we’re growing. Our people are everything – so each hire is super important to us. We're looking for a SEO Account Manager to join us in our Melbourne office.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a digital agency that also includes an ecommerce consultancy and a marketplace management team. If you love to learn, you’ll love working for us – we have a commitment to professional development, and you will receive a professional training and development plan in your first 12 months with us.
About the job
While your main role will be focused on our agency clients, you will also have the opportunity to work across the wider business and help influence the growth of the group as a whole.
We would love for you to apply for the role (or even reach out for a chat) if you have the below experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a SEO technical role, preferably within an agency
- BA in Business, Marketing, Economics, Data Analysis, Digital Media, Commerce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience liaising with clients and explaining SEO concepts
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical with an eye for insights
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Analytics, Data Studio and data interpretation
- Experience working with retail/ecommerce clients (nice to have)
- Experience working on site migrations is a bonus
Here are some of the things you will be doing:
- Conducting technical audits for a variety of retail clients
- Reviewing page speed optimisation against Core Web Vitals criteria
- Having a direct report to manage and upskill
- Reviewing content recommendations to ensure they are in line with client marketing plans and objectives
- Own an SEO niche e.g. local SEO, YouTube, Pinterest, Amazon, international SEO and lead the team in its best practice
- Put forward SEO client strategies for pitching to new clients
- Build case studies from the results and impact of the SEO work completed
- Identify insights and opportunities that feed into development of strategies which meet client expectations and growth targets
- Deliver weekly, monthly, yearly reporting in line with Pattern’s reporting framework
- Provide competitor analysis and highlight industry trends
- Work closely with the SEM and Analytics teams to drive integrated strategy and insights
- Provide specialist SEO advice to Pattern team and feed into consulting projects as required
In return, you will be given the opportunity to work across some of Australia’s (and the world’s) most respected retailers.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you!