Are you obsessed with data, partner success, taking action, and changing the game? If you have a whole lot of hustle and a touch of nerd, come work with Pattern and use your skills to push one of the fastest-growing companies in the US to the top of the list!
Pattern is the premier partner for global ecommerce acceleration and is headquartered in Utah's Silicon Slopes tech hub—with offices in Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and North America. Valued at $2 billion, Pattern has been named one of the fast growing tech companies in North America by Deloitte and one of best-led companies in America by Inc. More than 100 global brands—like Nestle, Sylvania, Kong, Panasonic, Sorel, Skullcandy, and Popsockets—rely on Pattern's global ecommerce acceleration platform to scale their business around the world.
Pattern is seeking a game-changing storyteller to serve as our new Content Marketing Manager. This experienced pro is passionate about leveraging data and uncovering powerful narratives that move people to act. The Content Marketing Manager will develop and publish content across all of Pattern's media channels and deliver on individual and team KPIs. They will be an expert in all B2B content mediums—including blogs, in-depth reports, whitepapers, eBooks, email, one-sheeters, podcasts, and video.
This Content Marketing Manager’s mission will be to develop high-impact, compelling content and experiences that resonate with Pattern’s target audiences—moving them from the consideration stage to leads, leads to customers, and customers to ambassadors.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a day in the life of a Content Marketing Manager?
- Build, own, and optimize Pattern’s content marketing concepts and execution
- Contribute to KPIs, and full funnel report suite (dashboards/reports)
- Organize and execute monthly content marketing campaigns and projects to build thought leadership for Pattern and accelerate qualified content leads
- Build a hub and spoke content strategy to accelerate alignment and impact of each piece of content
- Execute world-class multi-channel content campaigns through organic and paid channels
- Develop account-specific content marketing campaigns that drive engagement (clicks), leads (form submissions), and appointments from targeted accounts.
- Measure, test, and optimize content marketing campaigns using hypothesis-driven marketing techniques
- Work closely with enterprise sales reps and field marketers on content strategy & development
What will I need to thrive in this role?
- 3-5 years of experience owning and developing B2B and/or SaaS content across an array of multimedia channels (experience managing a content marketing teams is a plus)
- Ability to build and leverage marketing analytics tools to generate real-time reports and dashboards
- Track organic and paid content distribution models through all digital marketing channels
- Knowledgeable in email-marketing strategies and execution for both branded newsletters and nurture campaigns
- Expert in social media best practices with experience leveraging content to build followers and engagement through the following social channels: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram
- Ability to build a global content calendar, collaborate with key stakeholders, and optimize for funnel impact
- Degree in English, general business, writing, or communications
What does high performance look like?
- You overperform and surpass monthly content marketing KPIs and goals
- You have expertise in ideating and building content and journeys that help prospects accelerate trust in the Pattern brand and sales process
- You build thought leadership and lead generation through their content strategy, execution, and distribution
What is the team like?
- You will work with the other members of the Marketing team and report to the Head of Content Marketing. This team is data-driven and results-oriented. You will collaborate regularly with members of your team to implement actionable solutions. Ideas and input are encouraged from all members.
Sounds great! What’s the company culture?
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Game Changers- A game changer is someone who looks at problems with an open mind and shares new ideas with team members, regularly reassesses existing plans and attaches a realistic timeline to goals, makes profitable, productive, and innovative contributions, and actively pursues improvements to Pattern’s processes and outcomes.
- Data Fanatics- A data fanatic is someone who recognizes problems and seeks to understand them through data, draws unbiased conclusions based on data that lead to actionable solutions, and continues to track the effects of the solutions using data.
- Partner Obsessed- An individual who is partner obsessed clearly explains the status of projects to partners and relies on constructive feedback, actively listens to partner’s expectations, and delivers results that exceed them, prioritizes the needs of your partners, and takes the time to create a personable experience for those interacting with Pattern.
- Team of Doers- Someone who is a part of team of doers uplifts team members and recognizes their specific contributions, takes initiative to help in any circumstance, actively contributes to supporting improvements, and holds themselves accountable to the team as well as to partners.
What is the hiring process?
- Initial phone interview with Pattern’s talent acquisition team
- Video interview with a hiring manager
- Onsite interview with a panel of department leaders
- Professional reference checks
- Executive review
How can I stand out as an applicant?
- Be prepared to talk about professional accomplishments with specific data to quantify examples
- Be ready to talk about how you can add value and be the best addition to the team
- Focus on mentioning how you would be partner obsessed at Pattern
- Be prepared to talk about any side projects related to data and analytics
Why should I work at Pattern?
Pattern offers big opportunities to make a difference in the ecommerce industry! We are a company full of talented people that evolves quickly and often. We set big goals, work tirelessly to achieve them, and we love our Pattern community.
Pattern provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. #LI-CB3 #LI-Hybrid