The Paid Search and Paid Social specialist will be responsible for managing paid social campaigns and paid search campaigns for Pattern partners. These campaigns can include all types of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok ads and more. The paid search specialist will report directly to the Head of Digital Marketing.
Paid specialists are expected to have a meticulous attention to detail, analytical and organizational skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills. Top candidates will be comfortable managing multiple channels and campaigns with high spend levels.
- Plan, manage, and execute paid search/Pay per Click (PPC) and paid social campaigns, including but not limited to campaign development, organization, and day-to-day management.
- Responsible for ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives, including daily management of campaign budgets, on-site conversion actions, bid management, keyword expansion, ad copy/creative testing, and landing page recommendations based on performance.
- Responsible for implementing tactical improvements to meet client’s ROI and CPA objectives.
- Analyze, identify, and target key audiences by client objective across multiple platforms.
- Development of tracking methods and reports to identify performance at the most granular level.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager & Google Ads. Produce month-end performance reports, quarterly plans, and additional ad hoc analyses as required.
- Help develop other Paid Media/Display/Video and Paid Social campaigns and work together with Content and Creative teams.
- Collaborate with Brand Manager and Shipping with inventory management and reporting
- Assist Digital Marketing team as needed
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years of work experience in Paid Media managing large campaigns.
- Deep knowledge of SEM as well as a working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies.
- Strong understanding of social channels best practices, capabilities, and new and emerging technologies
- Expert knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Business Manager, and other social ad platforms.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).
- Strong analytics skills with extensive experience in data analysis and Excel.
- Must be able to draw actionable insights from data and make specific recommendations while being adept to change in market dynamics
- Experience managing Google Shopping and Facebook Shops campaigns
- Certified in Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Experience managing monthly search budgets of $50K+
- Ability to troubleshoot website and campaign issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.