Pattern is a leading eCommerce accelerator with offices across the globe. We offer marketplace and eCommerce management services for brands worldwide, providing a full suite of trading, compliance, advertising, creative and distribution services for hundreds of brands including Pandora, Skullcandy, Nestle, Kong and Tumi. Ranked among the top 5 Amazon sellers globally, Pattern has over 700 employees across 13 global sites.
We need entrepreneurial eCommerce Managers who have experience working across multiple brands. Have you managed DTC, pure plays or worked in an agency? Are you looking to learn more about marketplaces and join a high growth company? If yes, we want you to apply!
This role will manage, build and grow our partners' eCommerce activity on Amazon and other channels and support the growth of our own brands as we launch them into new markets in Europe. This role requires experience managing clients/partners or internal stakeholders, a strategic and a commercial mindset, and a willingness to learn.
Amazon and the marketplace business is changing fast – we are willing to teach you if you have great transferable skills. Any experience with marketplaces is a bonus!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive revenue growth on marketplaces across Europe through a data-driven approach across a portfolio of brands through B2B and D2C marketplaces. Ensure that a clear activity plan is in place to achieve and surpass the budget targets, including promotional planning, seasonal phasing, NPD launches, advertising campaigns etc.
- Define the strategy and joint business plan with our brands to create mutually beneficial sales and marketing plans which grow market share.
- Represent your brands brilliantly across Marketplaces through best-in-class product content, including but not limited to images, enhanced content, keyword SEO, local language translation, advertising campaigns etc.
- Conduct analysis of brands performance using multiple data sources and tools on a regular basis to ensure that performance is continuously optimised across all touch points.
- Manage inventory, working alongside our merchandisers to maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client partners, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes.
- Have a passion for continuous improvement and building and automating processes.
- Independent, highly motivated, and success driven approach to all activities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up-type environment.
- Demonstrated success in managing an e-commerce business.
- 2-5 years experience (we are hiring at different levels).
- 2:1 degree or above.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Highly organized and disciplined.
- Willing to be nimble and adaptable to change.
- Able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
What We're About
- Data Fanatics: Our edge is always found in the data
- Partner Obsessed: We are obsessed with partner success
- Team of Doers: We have a bias for action
- Game Changers: We encourage innovation