Are you obsessed with data, partner success, taking action, and changing the game? If you have a whole lot of hustle and a touch of nerd, come work with Pattern! We are a leading ecommerce accelerator located in the Silicon Slopes tech hub in Utah, with offices in Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, and North America. Named one of the fastest growing companies in the US by Inc. 5000, Pattern has made its mark in the industry with a recent $2 Billion valuation. Some of the biggest consumer brands like Nestle, Sylvania, Kong, Panasonic, Sorel, Skullcandy, and Popsockets trust Pattern with their business. Pattern recruits talent from top tech companies including Amazon, Apple, Google, eBay, Oracle, and Adobe and hires the best of the best.
We need an Enterprise Account Executive to develop key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans to achieve financial targets. Responsibilities include finding sales opportunities, following up on these leads in a timely manner, building relationships, understanding customer trends, closing the sales process with a signed contract, and hitting quarterly and annual targets to increase revenue. This is a full time role based in Munich.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a day in the life of an Enterprise Account Executive?
- Identify opportunity with self-sourced and qualified leads
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Research and understand the prospective client’s business goals, objectives and challenges
- Ability to communicate value propositions and recommendations effectively to the leadership within a prospective partner
- Active involvement in the implementation of each new partner to ensure a quick and complete realization of revenue
Accountable for developing a geographic work plan which will result in a pipeline of opportunities
- Must be able to communicate accurate and timely forecasts to multiple levels of management
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external resources to deliver results
- Actively participate in the preparation and execution of sales plans, events and campaigns
- Responsible and accountable for meeting required sales/revenue targets
- Must be willing to travel extensively, up to 75% of the time (post travel restrictions) by car or air
What will I need to thrive in this role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 + years of direct B2B selling experience with a track record of hitting or exceeding sales goals
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills in both German and English languages
- Dependable and responsive to customers in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, relationship building and presentation skills in both German and English languages
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to represent Pattern in a polished and professional manner to existing and potential clients
- Strong work ethic and self-discipline
What does high performance look like?
- You follow through with all assignments in a timely manner
- You give 100% to all tasks and projects you are given
- You actively comment and participate in group collaborations
- You will take full ownership of your projects and follow through to completion
Sounds great! Could this be me?
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Game Changers- A game changer is someone who looks at problems with an open mind and shares new ideas with team members, regularly reassesses existing plans and attaches a realistic timeline to goals, makes profitable, productive, and innovative contributions, and actively pursues improvements to Pattern’s processes and outcomes.
- Data Fanatics- A data fanatic is someone who recognizes problems and seeks to understand them through data, draws unbiased conclusions based on data that lead to actionable solutions, and continues to track the effects of the solutions using data.
- Partner Obsessed- An individual who is partner obsessed clearly explains the status of projects to partners and relies on constructive feedback, actively listens to partner’s expectations and delivers results that exceed them, prioritizes the needs of your partners, and takes the time to create a personable experience for those interacting with Pattern.
- Team of Doers- Someone who is a part of team of doers uplifts team members and recognizes their specific contributions, takes initiative to help in any circumstance, actively contributes to supporting improvements, and holds themselves accountable to the team as well as to partners.
What is the hiring process?
- An initial phone interview with Pattern’s talent acquisition team
- A video interview with a hiring manager
- An onsite interview with a panel of department leaders
How can I stand out as an applicant?
- Be prepared to talk about professional accomplishments with specific data to quantify examples
- Be ready to talk about how you can add value and be the best addition to the team
- Focus on mentioning how you would make a difference at Pattern
- Be prepared to talk about any side projects related to data and analytics
Why should I work at Pattern?
Pattern offers big opportunities to make a difference in the ecommerce accelerator industry! We are a company full of talented industry experts that evolves quickly and often, we set big goals and work tirelessly to achieve them, and we love our Pattern family. We also believe in having fun and balancing our lives, so we offer awesome benefits that include
- Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress Code
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
Pattern provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.