Pattern is the industry’s premier partner for global ecommerce. With more than 400 employees across 18 global locations, Pattern uses its proprietary technology and data-driven insights to help brands deliver profitable ecommerce growth on their own websites and marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Tmall, JD.com, and Mercado Libre. Pattern provides full-service global distribution and logistics for marketplaces and D2C fulfilment and is one of the largest ecommerce sellers globally. In 2018, Pattern Inc acquired digital consultancy Practicology, to add consulting and digital agency services to its market-leading marketplace offer. Brands we work with include: rebel, Converse, CAMILLA AND MARC, Under Armour, Rip Curl, GAZMAN and Decjuba.
We are looking for an enthusiastic graduate with exposure to digital channels and ideally some experience with social media, copywriting and community management. Working across a range of clients in varying capacities, the focus of this role will include Facebook and Instagram community management, social media content calendar and scheduling management. This role will also assist across our SEO Department with keyword research, URL mapping, copywriting and more. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with exceptional time management skills, be an excellent communicator, thrive in a fast-paced environment and must have a keen eye for detail.
- Community management of social media and third-party channels including Facebook, Instagram and productreview.com.au
- Management of social media content calendar, copywriting and scheduling across multiple platforms with accuracy
- Support social media product manager with strategy, reporting, and innovative content plans for clients
- Actively stay up to date with new social media content trends and platform updates
- Support SEO in keyword research, keyword URL mapping, intent research, meta data creation and copywriting
- Delivering key insights and reporting on SEO content performance
- Ad-Hoc SEO requirements during busy periods
- Stay up to date with best practices in social and SEO channels and make recommendations to clients
- Actively manage client expectations and provide direction to other team members as required.
- Active involvement with day-to-day business operations
- General office admin duties
- Marketing, Communications and/or Social Media university graduate
- Experience in a similar role is preferred, but not necessary
- Strong copywriting and analytical skills
- Experience in customer service in a retail environment
- Advanced knowledge of key social media platforms: Facebook & Instagram.
- Experience with third-party social media scheduling and analytical tools.
- Experience with MS Office suite & Google Analytics
- Available to work full time and 1-2 weekends per month for 4 hours
- Applicants must be permitted to work permanently in Australia with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident)