Pattern is a leading eCommerce data and growth company located in the Silicon Slopes tech hub with global offices in Europe, China, Australia, the Middle East and Canada. Named one of the fastest growing companies in the US by Inc. 500, Pattern has made its mark in the industry. Some of the biggest consumer brands like Skullcandy, Nestle, Clorox, Kong, Panasonic, Tumi and Popsockets trust Pattern with their eCommerce management. Pattern has recruited top talent from brands like Amazon, eBay, Adobe, Pepsico, Apple, Google and Oracle. Think you have what it takes to work at Pattern? If you have a whole lot of hustle and a touch of nerd, Pattern is the place for you.
We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence developer to join our analytics team in Pattern’s Pune office. This role will create a data model, develop the data transformation in Fivetran, write efficient SQL and create a stunning visualization in Tableau to tell a story using data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive ad-hoc requests for information and promptly respond with accurate information
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Write efficient SQL queries to interrogate data
- Create stunning graphs/reports/dashboards using Tableau
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Coordinate with BI team in US with weekly planning
- Forecast, analyze data and trends and create reports that highlight areas in need of performance improvement
- Work with all levels of end users, including executive staff
- Dive into data issues when questions arise and offer solutions
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
- 4+ years developing reports/dashboards using common analytics tools
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related analytic field.
- Strong SQL skills
- Expert level with Tableau
- Expertise in data analysis and report design/development
- Expertise in presentation/interface creation
- Understanding of Ecommerce fundamentals including Supply Chain, Advertising, and Sales
- Strong problem solving, analytical and diagnostic skills
- Ability to interact well in a team environment
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Snowflake or Fivetran experience is preferred
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in data warehouse design
- Proven ability to write ETL transformations
What We're About
- Data Fanatics: Our edge is always found in the data
- Partner Obsessed: We are obsessed with partner success
- Team of Doers: We have a bias for action
- Game Changers: We encourage innovation